Is your business where you want it to be?
The answer to this question should inform your strategy and decisions going forward. Unfortunately it is not always that easy to understand your situation solely from your own perspective.
Many of the decisions that are made are based on habits that have been developed over a period of time and those are based on instinctual feelings rather than strategic reasoning.
Tony Robbins once said, ‘Success is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.’
So if you are looking for some assistance to help you get to where you are going, or even if you are not sure where you want to go then we can help you.
How can we help you?
We are specialists in the following areas, and can provide expert help for you or your company to meet your most important goals.
PSYCHOLOGY OF SUCCESS FUNDAMENTALS
- Self-image psychology
- First principles of success
- Social tools of influence
- Goal setting and achievement
- Strategic thinking
- Business model generation
- Organisational development
- System creation
- Time management
- Capturing data and analysis
- Market and competitor research
- Customer acquisition strategies
- Bespoke marketing methods
- Sales strategies
- Business growth strategies
- Customer retention strategies
- Aesthetic trends research and analysis
- Semiotics (uncovering the meanings of signs & symbols)
- Aligning design thinking with your core ideology
- Brand development and style guidelines
- User-centred design and user experience
- Information design and data visualization
Who do we work with?
We work with clients from a number of industries from all over the globe. Some are large corporations and some are entrepreneurs just starting out on their journey.
Some of the clients that we work with are:
- Aston Martin
- Fiat Automobiles
- Barclays / Barclaycard
How to work with us
1. You can ask us anything by using the buttons or form below
2. We will respond quickly and tell you if we can help with your situation
3. We will agree a fixed price to achieve a specific outcome
4. The first consultation is free and usually takes around an hour. This can be conducted in person, online (e.g. Skype) or by an email / chat conversation
5. For projects that will take more than a few hours to complete we will provide a detailed proposal with the breakdown of all of the costs and procedures involved in the project