Anisometric-inc.com (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
- [Add any other data your company collects]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Anisometric-inc.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- [Add any other ways your company collects data]
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- [Add any indirect source of data your company has]
How do we store your data?
Anisometric securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
We will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Anisometric-inc.com would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- [List organizations that will receive data]
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Anisometric from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Anisometric Group.
Privacy policies of other websites